(“We”) ALD Automotive Private Limited are committed to the objective of protecting and respecting your privacy.
Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it:
For the purpose of the Information Technology Act, 2000 (“the Act”), the data controller is ALD Automotive Private Limited having its registered office address as 19th Floor, Tower A, Peninsula Business Park, Ganpatrao Kadam Marg, Off Senapati Bapat Marg, Lower Parel, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400 013, ("ALD")
Information we collect from you
- Information provided by the way of filling forms and disclosures made by you on our site. We may also request you for information, if you report a problem with our site.
- If you contact us, a record of that correspondence shall be noted.
- We may also ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purpose, this however is optional, you are not liable or you shall not suffer any liabilities if you choose not to fill the survey.
- Details of your visits to our site including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data and the resources that you access.
We collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration and to report aggregate information to our advertisers. This is statistical data about our users’ browsing actions and patterns and shall not identify any individual.
(A cookie is a small file of letters and numbers that we store on your browser or the hard drive of your computer if you agree. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive.)
Certain features of our site depend upon the usage of cookies to function and are deemed, within the law, to be strictly required (essential cookies). You will not be asked for your consent to place these cookies however you may disable the cookies via your browser settings.
The cookies we use are “analytical” cookies. They allow us to recognize and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around the site when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
By using this website, you agree that we may store and access cookies on your device. You can block cookies by activating the setting on your browser that allows you to refuse the setting of all or some cookies. However, if you use your browser settings to block all cookies (including essential cookies) you may not be able to access all or parts of our site.
We store your personal data and all information provided to us on our secure servers. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
We shall strive with the best efforts to protect your personal data, however we cannot assure the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk.
Usage of the information provided
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- To ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer/device.
- To provide you with information, products or services that you we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes.
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service.
- To notify you about changes to our service.
- To process your request and/or to safeguard our own reasonable commercial interests, we may collect personally identifiable information (“Personal Information”) including but not limited to permanent and current residential addresses, e-mail address, financial information, credit rating, internet protocol address, history of transactions, any other items of sensitive personal data or information, as such term is defined under the applicable law. You hereby accept that we will require and shall be able to receive Personal Information relating; to create and/or process such Personal Information; to disclose the same to third parties (including, but not limited to recoveries agents, debt collectors, legal advisors, fin-tech partner, credit bureau and similar organizations); and to store the same for such period as we reasonably deem appropriate.
- For diagnosing and fixing technical problems
- To enable to automatically update the application from time to time as per the needs of the user and with changing trends and technology.
If you do not want us to use your data for aforementioned purpose, or to pass your details on to third parties for commercial and marketing purposes, please do not fill the forms/ applications available on our website or make any disclosures pertaining to the same and let us know specifically by e-mail regarding the same.
Disclosure of your information
- We may disclose your personal information to any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries, as defined in section 2 of the Indian Companies Act 2013. We may also share personal information with recoveries agents, debt collectors, legal advisors, fin-tech partners, credit bureau and similar organizations
- We may disclose your personal information to third parties. In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
- If ALD Automotive Private Limited or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
Access to information
Links to other websites
Payments and refunds
The site offers information on products and services. Currently the site does not handle payments for these services directly but rather refers these payments to a secure third-party payment processor which handles all aspects of the payment process. Any payment issues or disputes should be resolved directly with the payment processor. Once we have been notified by the payment processor that a payment has been made, and that the payment has successfully passed a fraud review, access will be granted to the product or service being purchased as soon as possible, however, we make no guarantees of timeliness or immediacy.
Responsibility of website visitors
By operating the site, the Operator does not represent or imply that it endorses any or all of the contributed content, or that it believes such material to be accurate, useful or non-harmful. You are responsible for taking precautions as necessary to protect yourself and your computer systems from viruses, worms, Trojan horses, and other harmful or destructive content. The site may contain content that is offensive, indecent, or otherwise objectionable, as well as content containing technical inaccuracies, typographical mistakes, and other errors. The Operator disclaims any responsibility for any harm resulting from the use by visitors of the site.
When you use the Website or send emails or other data, information or communication to us, you agree and understand that you are communicating with us through electronic records and You consent to receive communications via electronic records from us periodically and as and when required. We may communicate with you by email or by such other mode of communication, electronic or otherwise.
If you post unsolicited ideas and/or materials whether consisting of texts, images, sounds, software, information or otherwise (Materials) on this Website or send these to us by e-mail or otherwise, We shall be entitled to use, copy and/or commercially exploit such Materials to the fullest extent and free of charge and we shall not be bound by any confidentiality obligation in respect of such Materials.
You hereby indemnify and hold ALD and its partners harmless from and against all actions, claims and liabilities, suffered, incurred or sustained by ALD and its partners as a result of the use and/or exploitation of the Materials infringing the (intellectual property) rights of any third party or otherwise being unlawful towards a third party.
Data Grievance Officer
Any questions, inquiries, discrepancies, and grievances of the Relevant Individuals with respect to processing of Personal Data may be made to ALD’s Data Grievance Officer.
In accordance with the Indian Information Technology Act 2000 and the Rules notified thereunder, the contact details of the Data Grievance Officer are provided below:
Name of Data Grievance Officer: Sunil Rajgor
19th Floor, Tower A, Peninsula Business Park,
Ganpatrao Kadam Marg, Lower Parel,
Mumbai 400013 – India
E-mail : email@example.com
Phone: 1800 209 5253
The Data Grievance Officer shall redress the grievances of the Relevant Individuals expeditiously and in any event within the period prescribed under law.
In case of any queries regarding the content, interpretation, implications of this Policy, the Relevant Individuals may contact the Data Grievance Officer.
Notwithstanding the above, ALD reserves the right to decline to process any such request which may jeopardize the security and confidentiality of the Personal Data of others, as well as requests which are impractical or not made in good faith, or the circumstances as provided for under the law permitting ALD to refuse such request(s).